12.06.2011

Christmas Cards & Letters

Today I climbed Mt. Resistance and saw the beautiful valley on the other side. Before that I was having some difficulty composing my thoughts to send out to family and friends as Happy Mail of the Season. The year in review felt too big and complicated to encapsulate, but finally I found some perspective.

I gave myself permission to send my limited offering out to a handful of my nearest and dearest, trusting that those who know and love me will continue to do so even they don't receive joyous holiday greetings from me this year.

So today's celebration is Yay! For Snail-Mailed Christmas Cards and Letters. Even if they are few and far between. Thank you USPS for delivering anticipated special goodies always and especially at this busy holiday time of year.

Happy December 6
19 days until Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment