|Wishlist via Valerie's Genealogy Photos|
And I thought Hmmm. Shoulda made a list.
Then I reviewed:
- We moved into Our Home and are busily making it Just Right.
- I did not expect 50 to be the last time I hugged my father but I'll never forget our last hug. It was a good one. If your dad is still around take a minute to tell him you love him. Your mom, too.
- Visited a couple local National Parks. Always nice to visit.
- Moved a grand piano. Three times. Same piano. First 90 miles. Then 1 mile, and finally -- 700 miles! Never doin' THAT again. OK, actually, I was just the assistant piano-mover. Mr. Last really did the lion's share of rigging the ropes, etc. Still. NEVER doin' that again. Too anxiety-provoking for me.
- Met Charlie, our newest GrandBoy. Sweet snuggle bundle just like each of the others.
- Played with all the Grands as much as possible.
- Enjoyed many lovely visits from various family members. Hope that trend continues.
...when I'm 51, I think I would like to:
- Eat lots of tomatoes from our garden. And also some cucumbers and squash and peppers and potatoes and onions and beets.
- Visit Seattle and cruise to Alaska(!)
- Spend some time looking at the Pacific and pondering.
- Visit various loved ones nearby and some 700 miles away.
- Skype with the Kids and GrandKids more.
- Break in the snowshoes we got last year.
- Take a class. At the gym, at the community college, or with a music teacher. Not on-line.
- Write more love letters.
- Eliminate more piles.