11.20.2011

Knitting Weather

Jelly made? Check.
Meet Me in St. Louis viewed? Check.
Yardwork and laundry done? Check and check.
A wee bit 'o' Christmas shopping completed? Check.
More boxes from the garage unpacked? Check.

And it's a good thing we got it all accomplished yesterday when the sun was shining, because today dawned thick and wet.

Perfect knittin' weather, says I.

I found a Very Important unfinished project in one of the garage boxes I unpacked yesterday. So this day's weather kindly and fortuitously accommodated my great need to snuggle up and let the finishing begin.

But I had to stop and snap a glamour shot when I realized how the Project coordinates so beautifully with these chrysanthemums I picked up at the jelly-supply store yesterday. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment