3.15.2012

Bizzy Town

Been a whirlwind of activity around here lately.

Oma the Great came to town to help us with yardwork and to attend the 2nd Anniversary Celebration of Miss Bee's Birth:
 Apparently it takes a village (or four generations) to feed magic bananas to Baby Alive. Good thing we were all there to assist Ms. Bee with baby feeding:
A little bit later the Empty Nesters took the Spring Breakers
to hug the World's Biggest Trees:
Good times.
Perhaps the pictures don't reflect the level of bizzy, but trust me, we've been bizzy.

Just the way we like it.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know I have the song stuck in my head "WhoWhatWhenWhereWhyandHow- all together- WhoWhatWhenWhereWhyandHow- sove. a. mystery. WhoWhatWhenWhereWhyandHow."

    It's from Huckle's Adventures in Busytown or something like that. Ian loves it- he goes around solving mysteries all day long and looking for clues to things and giving clues(ie, "guess what I want for lunch Mom? I'll give you a clue... It has cheese and milk and I can eat a hundred million bowls of it..." Lemmie guess- Mac NCheese? "That's right! Pretty good clues huh Mom?"

    Love the celebration on grandgril. Wish we could party with y'all.

    One of these days I'll have to take Sean to that ginormous tree.

    Love you.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete