5.24.2011

Stuff I Found While Wandering

I wander all over the Internet. I can't help it.

I was born under a wandering star. (For all you young'uns this is an oblique reference to a tune from a not-so-great musical called "Paint Your Wagon". It was sung, not very tunefully, by an actor named Lee Marvin, who later aguably became as famous for his "palimony" dispute with a former live-in lover as he ever was for his acting. Check Wikipedia. Or imdb. Or whereever you go to check stuff.)

From there to here, from here to there, Funny things are everywhere. (Classic Dr. Seuss. If you don't recognize this reference, there is no hope left in the world.)

I wandered into some stuff you might enjoy.
 
This, for instance:


...and this:


...also, this:

The Windmill Farmer from Joaquin Baldwin on Vimeo.


I spent hours wandering around cyberspace to bring you these 10 minutes of enjoyment. I do it because I love you, gentle readers, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Math and doodling. That's like, my two favorite things put together. :)

    And I dunno if you've heard of StumbleUpon.com, but it's this website where you tell it the kinds of things you're interested in and it brings up a website at a time that you might find interesting. Although I bet you like doing your own web surfing.

    ReplyDelete