3.15.2011

Three Fifteen Aught-Six

Way back when this millenium was still new and fresh these two kids tied the knot in fine style:
Look at that date stamp! This perfect portrait was snapped at Five Fifteen on Three Fifteen. That's amazing. But what does it mean? I don't have a clue. Let's find a fortune teller to figure it out...

Before this year is done their tribe will have increased to match their years of wedded bliss: they will be a Fambly of Five.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
Anniversary to my beloved daughter
and her handsome husband.

This looks like True Love 4Ever to me.

Brings to mind the immortal love song of Kip to Lafawnduh:
 "Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make me salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I STILL love technology... Always and forever...."

Now go on, you two. Get on that white stallion of love
and ride off into the sunset.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Maggie's Book Club and found a link on her blog to yours... this post is AWESOME! I wish my Mom knew who Kip and Lafawnduh are... LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete