7.31.2010

And Now...Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

My WIPs (works in progress) are whipping my behind.

Can we take a little break to talk about projects for a moment?

Creative projects such as home- or self-improvement.

Why does starting one project lead to another and another and another until you have revolving projects chasing you around the house, pulling on your hem, tapping on your shoulder, competing for your attention in a way that makes you want to say, "Hey! I was having some fun here, but if all of you don't settle down right now I will be forced to put you in another room and leave you there until I can figure how to manage all of this chaos"?

*sigh*

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the Linear Thinking Party. And I am apparently genetically incapable of doing one creative thing at a time.

It's exhilarating.

And exhausting.

But I'm feeling better now that we've had this little chat. Thanks. Gotta go now. WIPs await.

No comments:

Post a Comment