10.07.2011

Friends & Books

I have some of both. 


Friends.


Books.


Friends who share books. Friends with whom I share books. 


About half a year ago I celebrated a milestone birthday (and in about a half a year I'll have another one -- every birthday is a milestone. Really. That's why we celebrate.). At that time I received a gift card from some dear friends and since then I have spent several sweet hours browsing online to select just the right title.  


When I pulled up to Our Home with the first truckload of Our Stuff yesterday evening UPS had left a box to welcome me at the front door and it contained my birthday books. One book of poetry and one book of history. 


I can't think of a better way for a microwave-with-a-house attached to say "Welcome" than with books from friends. I'm looking forward to sharing Our Home with them.


Friends & books.



No comments:

Post a Comment