12.11.2010

While I Was Gone

The Elf Workshop has been busy. I didn't just fall off the face of the earth. The bubonic plague descended shortly after the jelly-making at Thanksgiving. But even in my weakened condition I was able to drag myself to the dollar store for a cartload of ornaments to craft this beauty:

I love every glittery turquoise and gold bit of it! And something about it reminds me of crafting with my Aunt Varine. When I was about eight she helped me glue macaroni to an empty wine bottle and spray paint it gold. It was awesome. 

The wreath kinda coordinates with this year's Christmas Shirt ($8 from Tar-Jey). I've worn it twice already since Thanksgiving and I'm wearing it again today. I really love it.



It's hard to blog at Christmastime because all the good stuff we are up to is TOP SECRET. Except I can show you my plan for total world domination.

One. Snowman. At. A. Time.

There are currently five agents in the field but these guys have been part of the project for twenty years. See the purple agent up there on the left?  Mmhmm, now see if you can spot him undercover about 10 years ago in the scene below:


Stay tuned for additional evidence of Christmas Past in upcoming posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment