3.18.2010

External Brain

I <3 my Moleskine for capturing important information and random bits. Planner pages:


After searching high and low for a 2-page per week planner, I finally created what works for me. Inspiration came from here. And you should see her blog, too. I do not claim to be an artist, but my Sunday scribbles are good enough to entertain the Grands:


Bits and pieces I cull from all over end up jumbled together:



While the current Moleskine is an adequate capture tool, I am ready to shift to separate and individual skinnier notebooks for specific purposes. I'm thinking Planner in one skinny notebook, Doodles and drawing in another, and a third for Writing exercises and ideas for future blog posts. I'll update you with the new PDW system when I get it up and running.


No comments:

Post a Comment