2.11.2012

Around Here

 Green things are pushing toward the sun...
 Yellow daffodils are blooming in anticipation of St. David's Day.
The Irish have St. Patrick's Day; the Welsh have St. David's Day.
Traditionally celebrated on March 1.
I hope to one day trace my paternal family history
back across the pond to Wales.
In the meantime I enjoy the daffodils in honor of my ancestors
and the approach of Springtime.


This little ray of sunshine lit up our day when we played 
inside and outside this afternoon.
She loves to run "round and round" and swing and slide.

I've been knitting a lot, reading a little, 
cooking very little -- well, I made delicious beef stew in the crockpot early in the week that we enjoyed for a couple of meals.
And that's what I've been up to...
...around here.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful Mama! (Especially the cute little girl in the last picture.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete